3rd Annual Green Garden Fair
(In the Church Parking Lot right across the street from the All Church Yard Sale)
First Congregational United Church of Christ
235 S. Kenilworth Avenue
Elmhurst, Il 60126
Green Garden Fair
Sponsored by the Tree of Life Green Team
Saturday, May 13, 2017
9:00 to Noon
We will have available for sale:
- Organically grown herb & vegetable seedlings from Montalbano farms
- Native plants from We Grow Dreams Greenhouse and Garden Center
- Food scrap amended compost from Compost Supply – bring your own container
- Organically grown eggs from Bob’s Fresh & Local and memberships in Bob’s CSA - $15 off if purchased at our fair
- Rain barrels which will be delivered directly to your home by the City of Elmhurst
For our full list please click on this link.
Other exhibitors who have committed to be at the event, helping us to learn to garden and live greener:
- Master Gardeners from the University of Illinois Extension Office
- Midwest Pesticide Action Center
- Elmhurst Cool Cities Coalition
- Citizens Climate Lobby
- York High Garden Club
Watch this space for additional exhibitors.
Questions: Call the church office at 630-832-2580.